Our Website Conditions of Use are below.
Use of this Website – Terms & Conditions
- DPL Group Limited (“DPL”) its employees, contractors and agents have exercised considerable care in the design, production and presentation of this Website (“the Site”) and in the inclusion and provision of the information on it.
However DPL makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby excludes and disclaims all terms, conditions and warranties express or implied statutory or otherwise, collateral or otherwise as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- In particular, the Site may not at all times include up to date information or may contain occasional errors or inaccuracies. DPL endeavours to ensure that such deficiencies are minimised and as such, DPL cannot be responsible for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained in the Site.
- You should note that DPL may close or terminate the Site or any part of the Site at any time without providing any notice and may also amend or correct any content on the Site without such notice.
- No liability of whatsoever kind or nature shall attach to DPL for any loss or damage including any consequential loss or damage arising from the inclusion or provision of any information or data or material contained in the Site or the use thereof or in any way arising in connection with the Site.
- Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses no liability shall attach to DPL for any information or material placed on or linked to the Site by any party without authorisation.
- This Site has been developed and designed for access by residents of the Irish Republic. These terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Irish law.
- . If the terms and conditions herein or any provision of any of the terms or conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable or void by virtue of any Court or other competent authority then such invalidity, voidness or unenforceability shall not affect the validity of any other term condition or provision thereof. In the event of any such finding the term found to be void, invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by a term which is as nearly as possible achieves the same commercial objective as the original term but is within the law.
- Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses DPL confirms for the avoidance of doubt that it has no liability in respect of the material or content of any other website which may be linked to the Site but is not under the control of DPL. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement sponsorship or recommendation by DPL of the websites and DPL disclaims any warranty (expressed, implied or otherwise howsoever arising) about the content and operation of these sites.
- No terms shall govern the relationship between you and DPL save the terms set out on the Site.
- Due to the open nature of the Site and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, DPL does not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from the Site unless otherwise expressly set out in the Site.
- All materials posted on the Site are provided “as is” and without express warranties, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, DPL disclaims all warranties including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- For the purpose of any exclusion or limitation of liability set out above the term “DPL” shall include all companies in the group of companies of which DPL is a member.
- Customers using the site shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the passwords used to gain access to the protected areas of the site are only given to nominated individuals within their organisations and that the passwords shall be kept confidential by those individuals and not passed on to other non-authorised individuals. Customers using the site shall be responsible for orders placed using the passwords assigned to their organisation. DPL shall not be liable for any misuse of the customer’s password.
- The information and detail set out in this site do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an invitation to treat. An offer to purchase any product shall be deemed to be made by you when you submit the order to DPL – by clicking the submit button on the Buy Now page. Any such offer shall be deemed to be made exclusively on the terms and conditions of DPL which can be accessed by clicking on the terms and conditions icon on the home page. No offer shall be accepted or be deemed to be accepted unless and until DPL communicates acceptance to you or delivers the product at the place of delivery whichever is the earlier. Once an offer has been accepted it shall be irrevocable to the same extent as an order placed by non-online means. To the maximum extent permitted by law all statutory or other legal requirements as to the formation regulation and performance of contracts by electronic means are waived.
- All intellectual property rights owned by DPL relating to content on this website are protected and remain the sole property of DPL.
- Links from other sites to this site are welcome, but must be notified to and approved by DPL in advance.
Privacy Statement for Visitors
This applies to all visitors to our site. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to to gather broad demographic information and to monitor site usage. Other than your IP address, we do not collect any information about you except that which you offer voluntarily by filling in forms. Our site uses a form for visitors to submit information about their geographical location and their areas of interest. This information is used to determine their nearest resellers.
Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). The visitor’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. We run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Third party web sites accessible through the site have separate privacy policies and DPL has no liability in respect of these third party web sites.
DPL respects the concerns of visitors regarding the security and privacy of any confidential information that may be provided by the visitor in the proper use of the Site. It is the policy of DPL not to divulge sensitive information except as required by law. However, DPL may disclose such information to its agents and contractors, but only for the purpose of those agents and contractors supplying services to the DPL.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact DPL Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our environmental objectives are driven by the practices of reduce, re-use and recycle in order to promote efficient yet safe waste mangement. Our management ensure that the correct managerial, technical and administrative controls operate to the standards of best environmental practice. We will endeavour to :
- comply with IPC licence conditions and National/EU legislation
- take environmental issues into account when considering development and planning operations
- optimise energy efficiency and conservation
- utilise environmentally safe technologies and operating procedures in order to minimise emissions
- mimimise the production of waste and dispose of it in a responsible manner
Registered in Ireland. Registration No. 34354. Vat No: 9Y49288E